Here’s 25 takeaways…..
- The new year comes quicker each year.
- Everyone is on their own path.
- Everyone is doing their best.
- Coaching clients feels like I’m constantly being asked to look in the mirror.
- 20 min naps are the best.
- Surfing supports me on all levels.
- The ocean is one of the few places that is practically void of distraction.
- My phone is so distracting.
- Leaning into fear is essential for growth and expansion.
- If my gut tells me to do something, I should probably do it.
- Sometimes I’m not sure what’s real.
- I have a voice and it’s important to use it.
- The first few mins in the morning are full of emotion.
- An eye mask is the best thing I’ve ever purchased for under $10.
- I cherish sleep more than ever before.
- I still enjoy an occasional super late night out.
- I love my work.
- Focus is a by-product of good habits.
- Some things just aren’t meant to be.
- Having peace of mind is a gift.
- Everyone just wants to be seen, heard, and understood.
- When I embrace incremental growth, life is a LOT of fun.
- I am my own worst critic and will always be.
- Venice Beach feels like home.
- Growth is a process, NOT an event.
Ok, we’re one week into the year…perhaps some of the items on this list resonate for you, perhaps not. 🙂
I’d love to hear the #1 thing you learned in 2019, click here and share in the comments on my Facebook Page.
Next post, I’ll dive a little deeper into #25 on the list, “growth is a process, NOT an event.”, and share some thoughts on how to set yourself up for steady growth in 2020.