Times Are Clearly Changing.
Companies who want to thrive must have a deeper sense of internal awareness. Otherwise…
- • You will lose your best people
- • Your employees will feel isolated
- • You’ll deal with more drama
- • Your teams will be misaligned
- • Your culture will remain fragmented
- • You’ll lose valuable time and money
The good news is that you don’t have to solve this all on your own. The Art Of Masterful Communication (AOMC) helps you flourish amidst change and supports your company through cultivating emotional intelligence, awareness, communication and leadership within all levels of your organization.
Authentic, Real & Meaningful
Our 6-week Art Of Masterful Communication (AOMC) group coaching program helps individuals and teams get to the root of what’s keeping them stuck, frustrated, or misaligned, so that they can step into their leadership and potential. Our program uses our 3-step process to bring teams together with a sense of community, purpose, and security.
Building Empowered Leaders & Strong Cultures
AOMC is a progressive growth journey for teams and cohorts consisting of 4 main themes and 12 video modules.
Participants of our programs move through the 4 quadrants (Behavior, Responsibility, Empowerment, Influence) to develop both their internal and external communication skills. The wheel symbolizes a life-long journey to help individuals grow and get to know themselves better, so they’re able to confidently step out into the world, and support others to do the same.
The AOMC online course consists of 12 video modules (8 min avg)
Below are 1 min sample videos
Ride The Energy Wave
Learn to manage your energy in order to create balance and stability in your life.
- Energy is the most important foundational element for effective communication.
- Every choice you make and action you take involves energy.
- Understanding how your energy works is a huge competitive advantage.
Find Your Invisible Obstacles
Align with your invisible obstacles and accelerate your growth process.
- You are the creator of your own invisible obstacles.
- There are 3 primary invisible obstacles that may be holding you back.
- By identifying your obstacles, you’re able to use them to your benefit.
Fear Is Your Friend
Build a strong foundation by making fear your biggest motivator.
- Fear is developed over time and the result of your life experiences.
- Being able to identify your fears, no matter how subtle, is a game changer.
- You can always rely on a 5-step process to effectively work through your fears.
Awaken Your Awareness
Use self-awareness to propel yourself towards extraordinary leadership.
- Your internal communication often translates to how you communicate with others.
- “Headtrash” are stories you tell yourself, about yourself that will inevitably hold you back.
- Deeper levels of self-awareness make you available to new opportunities in your life.
Great By Choice
Own your actions and outcomes and inspire others in the process.
- Victimhood is blaming others for your frustrations, resentments and anger.
- You can be great by choice, even amidst the most challenging times.
- Make a commitment to be fully responsible for all your actions and outcomes.
Increase Your Compassionate Capacity
Be in service to yourself and others by leading with compassion.
- Your negative patterns and belief systems keep you from being a great leader.
- Self-compassion is the key that unlocks extraordinary leadership from within.
- Commit to showing compassion for others and rise above the rest.
Listen Like A Jedi
Master your listening skills and watch your team’s results soar.
- Listening is the single most powerful communication skill you can develop as a leader.
- Expert listening enables you to empower those around you.
- Productive outcomes arise when you enter conversations without an agenda.
The Power Of Bringing People UP
Encourage and acknowledge others as frequently as possible.
- The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.
- Acknowledgement for a job well done will go a long way for your peers.
- Consistent recognition has a huge impact on your team’s overall happiness.
Silence Is The Secret
Discover the power of silence as your secret sauce for success.
- The most powerful response you can give someone is often no response at all.
- Refraining from giving others advice allows them time to process their thoughts.
- Inspiring others to draw their own conclusions is what causes effective change.
Curiosity Is The Key
Make curiosity the key to unlocking the greatness in others.
- By remaining curious, you help others get unstuck and move through their dilemmas.
- Extraordinary leaders know that everyone has the answers inside of them.
- Asking powerful questions gives people permission to make insightful decisions.
Empower Your Tribe
Empower your tribe by guiding them to arrive at their own solutions.
- Masterful communicators and leaders know how to effectively empower others.
- When you realize you don’t know what’s best for others, you foster self-exploration.
- Helping people to change their way of thinking is what moves them towards solutions.
A.S.K. To G.E.T
Influence others by being clear on and asking for what you want.
- Connecting to your emotions allows you to make deeper connections with others.
- Great leaders are clear and concise with their wants, needs, and requests.
- There is a reliable and successful formula to ask for and get what you want.
What Makes AOMC Different Than Most Communication Programs?
Most programs give people short-term quick fixes through teaching basic skills like projecting your voice, or how to carry yourself. While these are important, they won’t be sustainable without a deeper approach. We recognize that in order to truly transform your communication, you must get to the root of where communication starts – inside of yourself.
1 Minute Growth Stories
The program goes way beyond the typical corporate teachings and heady concepts that most will forget a week later.
Participants are guided to look within themselves – to move through their obstacles, raise their personal awareness, and learn the internal communication skills that will catalyze external results. They will feel valued, they will begin to lead with purpose, which will improve your bottom line and keep your best people.
- Participants in 70+ countries
- Program offered in English and Spanish
- 20k+ Empowered Leaders
From your interns up to your CEO, when you see each team member as a leader, you encourage the kind of innovation and communication that takes your company to the next level for lasting change.