86% of organizations say that it's a high-priority to
develop leaders at all levels.
Yet, only 5% have fully implemented leadership development
programs at all levels.
Are you growing leaders at all levels of your company?
5 ways The Art Of Masterful Communication (AOMC) leadership group coaching program supports
the growth of your company.
Helps managers develop the skills needed to create a productive environment.
Creates an environment where the best ideas can quickly rise to the top.
Teaches individuals how to be confident, influential leaders.
Empowers your team to effectively communicate what they need to get things done.
Prevents interpersonal drama within teams that wastes time and destroys morale.
The AOMC program provides a solution for The Millennial Turnover Problem...
A $30,000,000,000 annual cost:
60% of Millennials are open to a new job
21% have changed jobs within the past year.
They are the least engaged generation in the workplace.
What they want:
* Sufficient training *
* The value of culture *
* Clearly set goals/expectations *
* Leaders invested in their success *
Develop and retain your high-potential talent with our AOMC leadership mentor program.
* Provide high quality training *
* Deliver an intuitive and flexible learning platform *
* Develop corporate culture *
* Connect to their core values *
Build a team of decisive, confident and influential leaders.
12 video modules and worksheets that will elevate your game and
separate your team from the pack.
Module 1: Ride the Energy Wave
Learn to manage your energy in order to create balance and stability in your life.
- Energy is the most important foundational element for effective communication.
- Every choice you make and action you take involves energy.
- Understanding how your energy works is a huge competitive advantage.
Module 2: Find Your Invisible Obstacles
Align with your invisible obstacles and accelerate your growth process.
- You are the creator of your own invisible obstacles.
- There are 3 primary invisible obstacles that may be holding you back.
- By identifying your obstacles, you’re able to use them to your benefit.
Module 3: Fear is Your Friend
Build a strong foundation by making fear your biggest motivator.
- Fear is developed over time and the result of your life experiences.
- Being able to identify your fears, no matter how subtle, is a game changer.
- You can always rely on a 5-step process to effectively work through your fears.
Module 4: Awaken Your Awareness
Use self-awareness to propel yourself towards extraordinary leadership.
- Your internal communication often translates to how you communicate with others.
- “Headtrash” are stories you tell yourself, about yourself that will inevitably hold you back.
- Deeper levels of self-awareness make you available to new opportunities in your life.
Module 5: Great by Choice
Own your actions and outcomes and inspire others in the process.
- Victimhood is blaming others for your frustrations, resentments and anger.
- You can be great by choice, even amidst the most challenging times.
- Make a commitment to be fully responsible for all your actions and outcomes.
Module 6: Increase Your Compassionate Capacity
Be in service to yourself and others by leading with compassion.
- Your negative patterns and belief systems keep you from being a great leader.
- Self-compassion is the key that unlocks extraordinary leadership from within.
- Commit to showing compassion for others and rise above the rest.
Module 7: Listen Like a Jedi
Master your listening skills and watch your team's results soar.
- Listening is the single most powerful communication skill you can develop as a leader.
- Expert listening enables you to empower those around you.
- Productive outcomes arise when you enter conversations without an agenda.
Module 8: The Power of Bringing People UP
Encourage and acknowledge others as frequently as possible.
- The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.
- Acknowledgement for a job well done will go a long way for your peers.
- Consistent recognition has a huge impact on your team’s overall happiness.
Module 9: Silence is the Secret
Discover the power of silence as your secret sauce for success.
- The most powerful response you can give someone is often no response at all.
- Refraining from giving others advice allows them time to process their thoughts.
- Inspiring others to draw their own conclusions is what causes effective change.
Module 10: Curiosity is the Key
Make curiosity the key to unlocking the greatness in others.
- By remaining curious, you help others get unstuck and move through their dilemmas.
- Extraordinary leaders know that everyone has the answers inside of them.
- Asking powerful questions gives people permission to make insightful decisions.
Module 11: Empower Your Tribe
Empower your tribe by guiding them to arrive at their own solutions.
- Masterful communicators and leaders know how to effectively empower others.
- When you realize you don’t know what’s best for others, you foster self-exploration.
- Helping people to change their way of thinking is what moves them towards solutions.
Module 12: A.S.K. to G.E.T
Influence others by being clear on and asking for what you want.
- Connecting to your emotions allows you to make deeper connections with others.
- Great leaders are clear and concise with their wants, needs, and requests.
- There is a reliable and successful formula to ask for and get what you want.
8 Week Group Coaching Program
Your team receives 8 virtual group coaching calls through Zoom conferencing.
The power of the coaching program is that it enables teams to get to know one another better, connect on a deeper level and build trust.
During the group coaching calls, we review content from within the AOMC online course and segment teams into smaller groups of 2-10 people to discuss the content in greater detail.
Unlimited access to a growing library of expert interviews discussing subjects such as: health mastery, sleep, vulnerability, diversity, and empowerment, to name a few.
Adam Piandes has worked with professional athletes, CEO’s, celebrities, prominent business owners and founders, premier yoga and spiritual instructors, and many others who strive to be a better leader in their line of work and take their business to the next level.
He’s been leading teams and motivating people for over 20 years, combining a background of teaching middle school, coaching high school athletics, training collegiate and professional athletes and running Business Development teams for tech start-up companies.
He honed his leadership and communication skills via a dedicated yoga and meditation practice, competitive sports, and a connection to the outdoors.
He’s immersed himself in powerful communities such as The Mankind Project, learned master level coaching practices from the world-renowned Coaches Training Institute, earned certification through the International Coach Federation and received a Master’s in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica.
In addition, his insights have been featured articles published by The Huffington Post, The Good Men Project, and Forbes.
Adam entered the world with a gift and love for connecting with people, grew up in the Boston area, was inducted into his High School Athletic Hall of Fame, played basketball in college and Europe, graduated as Bates College basketball’s 5th all-time leading scorer, lived in a Colorado ski town for a few years and eventually landed in San Francisco, CA in 2001. He currently resides in Los Angeles and loves working closely with his clients to help them become stronger, more decisive leaders.
Real Life Scenarios
Do any of these sound familiar?
Scenario #1: You're going through a personal crisis & have important meetings to attend.
You don't deal with your emotions and give off negative energy.
You deal with your emotions, and create a space for positivity.
Scenario #2: You grip too tightly to projects and get immersed in every decision.
Your need for control keeps you in the weeds and leaves you exhausted.
You stay alert by playing to your strengths, and delegating to others.
Scenario #3: You've been asked to speak at a meeting in front of your colleagues.
You get nervous and retreat, because you don't want to feel embarrassed.
You get nervous, acknowledge your fear, and move towards it to gain strength.
Scenario #4: You feel you don't have enough time in the day to get things done.
You stay as busy as possible and end up feeling defeated.
You choose to slow down, and make choices that rejuvenate you.
Scenario #5: You get into an argument, and your blood continues to boil.
You blame the other person for your frustration and make it their fault.
You recognize that the emotion is yours and take personal responsibility for it.
Scenario #6: You worked hard on a proposal and the client chose someone else.
You blame yourself for not being good enough and it keeps you feeling stuck.
You feel hurt, give yourself compassion, and choose to move forward.
Scenario #7: A colleague stops to speak with you.
You stay distracted and don't take time to truly listen.
You put everything aside, listen and choose to be attentive.
Scenario #8: One of your collegues exceeds expectations.
You don't stop or acknowledge this person because you're too busy.
You choose to stop, connect with this person, and acknowledge their efforts.
Scenario #9: Two colleagues separately complain to you about the other person.
You share your opinion with each of them and possibly 'pick sides'.
You choose to stay silent and observe from a place of neutrality.
Scenario #10: A friend is having a difficult time collaborating and asks what to do.
You give your friend advice, "I would do it on your own."
You encourage exploration, "What would an ideal situation look like for you?"
Scenario #11: A friend believes that they are not suitable for a promotion.
You dive further into the problems, "why don't you feel you're suitable?"
You help change their thinking, "How long have you been feeling this?"
Scenario #12: You have an opportunity to ask for a promotion or a raise.
You're not convinced that you fully deserve it and fearful of rejection.
You make a clear and concise request of what you want and need.
- Desire more meaningful connections with others.
- Wish to improve their lives.
- Want to be challenged.
- Want to learn, grow and prosper.
- Believe there’s always an opportunity to get better.
- Aspire to influence others.
What people are saying...
Adam asks extremely insightful questions and has enabled me to address and realize things about my life that I never knew were there. I recommend Adam for anyone. Whether you’re in need of addressing critical business or personal issues, or just need someone to guide you on how to best articulate your thoughts. He’s your guy.
- Malia Hanagami, Associate Director, MediaCom
I am happy and proud to say that Adam has been a catalyst for me in many ways. He supports me in focusing my attention on the issues at hand that are challenging me, my company and my life, then stepping back and gaining better insight in how to handle and manage the things in front of me. He’s given me perspective and insight on how to grow as a person and a leader.
- Matt Katzenson, CEO, Fine Lines Company
Adam enabled me and my team to take our communication skills to new heights. The skills he teaches are simple in nature, yet extremely powerful and effective. Working with Adam helped us grow as a team, but more importantly, strengthen our relationships with our customers.
- Liz Sanchez, Senior VP, First Student
Adam provides intelligent insights backed by business acumen; part sideline strategist, part personal motivator. I’d recommend Adam to any business professional who wants to stay on top of personal goals and work through troubling issues where you may find yourself stuck, needing assistance to overcome them.
- Noel Chandler, CEO, Mosio
Adam helped me maintain a mental edge and grow my business to one of the largest Lacrosse companies in California.
- Matt Ogelsby, CEO, All West Lacrosse
Adam is incredibly insightful and intuitive. He always seems to ask the right questions and does so with compassion and encouragement. In both an individual and group setting, he provides the type of coaching that few are able to do; he is clear, direct, genuine and intentional. I am lucky and blessed to know and have the chance to work with him.
- Crystal Brown, CEO, Healthiest
Adam is a true gem with a gift to deeply listen and impart wisdom founded from his own journey and lessons, fused with over two decades of business leadership experience. With a keen intuition about people and the human psychology, he is always spot on in helping me work through challenges, whatever the situation is. He is a straight-shooter with a heart of gold. To know and work with Adam is one of my greatest treasures.
- JoAnne Longanilla, Founder, Shukuru
Benefits of an online course.
- Saves time by relaying messages faster.
- Reduces costs by limiting resources.
- Builds discipline and accountability.
- Gives intuitive and flexible learning platform.
- Appeals to different learning styles.
- Provides opportunity for better concentration.
- Ensures that a clear, unified message is delivered.
- Helps provide a shared, consistent experience.
- Results in better retention of the information.
- Connects individuals to a larger community.
Ready to Enroll?
Interactive 12 Module Course
Discounts & Customized Options
Growing masterful communicators
in our community...
A percentage of the proceeds from the course
go to GALS LA
Our intention for the AOMC course is to create world-class leaders through the teachings of masterful communication.
We chose to partner with the Girls Athletic Leadership School of Los Angeles due to their unwavering commitment to help female adolescents emerge as powerful leaders in this world.
Their innovative curriculum takes a holistic stance to development that recognizes the deep connection between a healthy mind and a healthy body.
Through their teachings of self-love and self-empowerment, they provide a health and wellness curriculum that integrates the physical, emotional, and psychosocial needs of their students.
We love their mission and are honored to call GALS LA our partner in this project!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I measure the value of the course for me and my team?
This is a great question and not always an easy one to answer, due to the fact that the different subject matters within the course tend to resonate for individuals in different ways. In short, we want to provide you with simple, yet powerful, skills that will last a lifetime and greatly influence the way you and your team move through your lives.
The course is designed to provide and strengthen your internal foundation and then build on this strong foundation to teach you and your team invaluable communication skills when interacting with others. We take an inside/out approach to masterful communication and believe that you’ll become increasingly more aware of how you move through your days and interact with others.
Things get even better when your entire team starts utilizing the Masterful Communication skill sets and seek to collaborate in ways that empower themselves and the individuals around them.
How is the course content delivered?
The good news is that it’s not a boring slideshow with a monotone voice over it. Nope. Not at all! You get to watch me train on video with timely interactive slides, and highlighted key phrases that are strategically placed throughout each video. Our intention is to keep you fully engaged in and deliver the course in a way that gives you the best chance to retain and integrate the material into your life.
How was the content developed for this course?
The development of the course certainly didn’t happen overnight! In fact, the teachings from this course have been gathered from a lifelong commitment to studying leadership and communication and over 20+ years of working and studying with some of the most talented leaders and teams in the world. The content is also 100% original and full of a lot of blood, sweat and tears.
How will I receive the most benefit from the course?
The course was carefully designed to be progressive in nature and set you up for success. You can move through the course at a pace that feels good for you; however we suggest completing 1-2 modules per week for maximum benefit.
Once you complete the first module within the course, you're able to unlock the second module and so forth. There are coinciding worksheets that go with each module; we encourage you to take your time answering the questions in the worksheets. The more thorough you are in your approach to the course, the more benefits you'll receive.
Who is The AOMC designed for?
AOMC is designed for managers and teams, or any individual seeking to drastically improve their communication and leadership skills. The content covered in the online course PLUS the Facebook mastermind group, PDF worksheets, monthly support calls and library of additional videos is collectively designed to drive the key communication practices and behaviors that lead to higher levels of performance, happiness, and confidence.
How will the AOMC course help me grow as an individual?
There are many ways in which the course will help you grow. Here’s 5 ways for you to consider. It will teach you to:
1. Align with your energy, obstacles and fears as preparation for unseen challenges that potentially lie ahead.
2. Learn to cultivate self-awareness and consciousness by slowing down and making thoughtful choices.
3. Demonstrate compassion for yourself as a way to bring more joy and meaning into your life.
4. Develop your listening and observation skills to help guide others to their own solutions.
5. Become a masterful communicator who knows how to appropriately ask for what you want.
How much time does it take to do the work in AOMC?
There are 12 video modules in the course and the average time is (8 min 53 seconds per video) . Each video’s lesson builds on the previous lesson and is designed to progressively move you towards becoming a masterful communicator. We encourage you to take your time moving through the course so that you’re able to both learn the material and more importantly, integrate the teachings into your daily life.
At the same time, We also encourage you to find a pace of moving through the course that both feels good and creates a sense of momentum for you. Remember, this is a progressive course and each lesson builds on the previous one, so you don’t want to wait too long to move onto the next lesson. It’s a delicate balance of taking your time and creating momentum, but I have no doubt that you’ll find that balance and a groove that works well for you. BEST PRACTICES: I suggest completing 1-2 lessons/week (including worksheets) and the entire course between 6-12 weeks.
Is the AOMC fun?
Of course it is! Learning is supposed to be fun and what’s cool about taking a course like this one, is that you can share the learnings with others. What’s even cooler, is that you will start to see significant changes in your life. You’ll begin to notice that you enter into conversations from a place of empowerment. You’ll start to embrace the notion that you have control of every conversation you enter into and if you take the course seriously, which I believe you will, you’ll start to become fearless in asking for the things that you want in your life. And the coolest part is that you’ll consistently start receiving those things!
Get the Course Today!
© 2018 Adam Piandes, International | All rights Reserved.